You May Also Like
- Business as usual for ReForm School founders Billie Lopez and Tootie Maldonado means far more than simply managing their popular Silver Lake, California, shop.
- Curatorial manager Jennifer Strate O’Neal calls Creative Growth Art Center the “homestead” of a now-flourishing creative community in Oakland, California.
- The iT House brings together raw industrial aesthetics with the tactics of green design to forge a new home in the sunbaked wilds of California’s east.
- Six modern retail destinations approved by Dwell editors, from a blanket store in Frankfurt to a Japanese-Scandinavian product mix in Toronto.
- Providing fresh, colorful alternatives to the plugged-in entertainment devices of today, these designs—including a couple of highlights from the Dwell Store—modernize classic pastimes and celebrate…
- Architect Jim Garrison of Brooklyn-based Garrison Architects was asked to design a lakeside retreat for visiting families at a boarding school for troubled teens, Star Commonwealth, in Albion,…
Join the Discussion