You May Also Like
- Juice shops are the latest San Francisco fad—you can always find a bottle in the Dwell office—but for those who don’t want to shell out $2 per ounce, here are some of our favorite juicers on the…
- A Brooklyn couple transforms a 150-year-old house into an elegant home for the future.
- Six weeks after moving from a “gorgeous custom house with huge gardens” in a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand, into an apartment a few minutes from the city’s central business district, Roz Mawson…
- Fifteen minutes from downtown Seattle, architects Annie Han and Daniel Mihalyo transformed the neighborhood dump—a lot that had been vacant for 30 years—into their dream home.
- From a witty golden keychain to a sleek, reimagined classic steel coffee pot, prepare to get distracted by these eight seriously shiny products.
- Set a memorable modern tabletop with these five strikingly original cutlery designs.
Join the Discussion