You May Also Like
- Philippe Starck designed the Broom chair back in 2003, but since it took nearly a decade to perfect the material engineering it was only unveiled this year.
- The famed designer on how his modular living system offers a new, greener take on housing.
- Philippe Starck saw the new MyWorld sofa system in his dreams. The acclaimed designer doesn’t use computers, watch movies or television, nor find himself with much time to occupy his own couch.
- Pennsylvania-based Emeco is known for iterations on one theme: virtually indestructible chairs made from recycled aluminum.
- “In a time of financial crisis, we must go back to timeless objects and rediscover the elegance of basics,” said designer Philippe Starck, right before his shopping spree through discount…
- I've been lucky enough to visit Emeco's Pennsylvania factory where their iconic chairs are made by hand. It was a religious experience for me, a person with a sick chair fetish.
Join the Discussion