You May Also Like
- Our 2012 picks for presents include unique and - we say - downright fun twists on classic gifts for her like jewelry and handbags.
- Mother’s Day is the perfect time to give all the mothers in your life a little design love.
- Tote bags are today’s essential accessory. Not only is it a more sustainable alternative to using plastic grocery bags, but it also provides a canvas on which a great message can spread.
- When Emily Sugihara and her mom, Joan Sugihara were tired of the lack of reusable totes on the market, they launched BAGGU, producing the signature foldable nylon tote in a variety of colors.
- Look no further than San Francisco–based Petel for unique and colorful throw pillows, tote bags, and accessories crafted from hand-woven African textiles.
- We're digging the new multi-purpose Picnic Bag from San Francisco based Yield Design Co. It goes from being an everyday stylish and useful tote bag to a picnic blanket in a pinch.
Join the Discussion