You May Also Like
- The canon of modern couches already has a pair of Eameses, but it took a small clutch of Italian furniture mavens to create the Charles.
- Two B&B Italia sofa designs crop up frequently in the Dwell archives: the Charles by Antonio Citterio and the Tufty-Time by Patricia Urquiola.
- In honor of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, the B&B Italia founder who died on January 25, 2014, at age 87, here are eight homes from Dwell's archives where the influential Italian furniture company's…
- At the base of Echo Mountain in Phoenix, a geometric home by Wendell Burnette opens up to the surrounding desert landscape.
- Generously proportioned ceilings and stretched floors, here are 8 open-plan living spaces worth taking a look at!
- Original Ettore Sottsass furniture and accessories that were custom designed and built for the late tech pioneer Max Palevsky will hit the auction block March 6th at LA Modern.
Join the Discussion