You May Also Like
- Sinewy lines and subtle contours abound in organic bathroom fixtures—plus, three engineered materials that are increasingly indistinguishable from their natural counterparts.
- B&B Italia, which was founded in the mid-’60s, developed the first injection-molded polyurethane-foam seating, which today is still the basis of its upholstered seating.
- A gregarious, whimsical and open-minded view on design animates Frenchman Philippe Starck, who has applied his singular style to literally thousands of projects, from hotel interiors and plastic…
- From hands-free flushing to auto-fill tubs and appliances connected to the Internet, the latest fleet of gadgets and gizmos will make your kitchen and bathroom state of the art.
- On Saturday, Industry Gallery in Washington DC opened the show Nature/Data to showcase the work of the New York–based Italian architect and furniture designer Antonio Pio Saracino.
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
Join the Discussion