You May Also Like
- The Williamsburg furniture fixture A&G Merch showcases its edgy, tongue-in-cheek vibe with a selection of its favorite current pieces.
- From hands-free flushing to auto-fill tubs and appliances connected to the Internet, the latest fleet of gadgets and gizmos will make your kitchen and bathroom state of the art.
- In honor of International Women's Day (today!), we're celebrating ten brilliant women in design as featured in Dwell. And, be sure to check out 25 more women in design here.
- Does art imitate life or does life imitate art? Either way, when these artists merged their home and artistic lives, the results were stunning.
- Here at Dwell, we love a good pun. In fact, we save some of the best for headlines that run in our print issues.
- In late 2008, Jon Rubin, an artist and professor at Carnegie Mellon University, took over a vacant Pittsburgh storefront with his students and opened the Waffle Shop, an experimental art project in…
Join the Discussion