You May Also Like
- For the last several years, designers have been toying with a distinctly un-minimalist vision of product design.
- These living rooms are as nice to look at as they are to lounge in.
- French designer Florence Deau coaxes a modernist city planning office into a beachside pied-à-terre.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- A studio jewelry manufacturer founded in the 1980s opens its vault, selling the remaining stock from a trove of brooches, necklaces, and earrings designed by the Memphis Group.
- The annual London Design Festival attracts both emerging and established creatives, who gather each fall to present their latest creations.
Join the Discussion