You May Also Like
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- East Village boutique Still House has a quiet but powerful stock of home goods, all shoppable online.
- How did such a simple act become so complex? Dwell writers delve into their personal histories to analyze how to cut, cook, and enjoy your food. Click to find out about the 101 on home cooking!
- Moving beyond brass, which we’ve seen in spades for the past several years, consider a few more metallic options: copper, nickel, and good old stainless steel.
- Our June Furniture issue features a handy guide to shopping for sofas. Here, we've corralled six more designs we love.
Join the Discussion