You May Also Like
- Daylight Savings Time is just around the corner on March 10th. Spring forward and welcome the longer days in style with ten of our favorite wall, table, and alarm clocks.
- The industrial designer and Pratt Institute graduate teaches at her alma mater, instilling midcentury rigor in the creators of tomorrow.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- Dwell and Zwello have teamed up to gift a George Nelson–designed Ball Clock to one lucky person out there—sign up for one of our newsletters this week and enter to win.
- Marcel Breuer’s Wassily chair, the Eames lounge chair, George Nelson’s Ball clock, and Giancarlo Mattioli’s Nesso lamp are just a few of the prodigious products that one might claim…
- For the Nelson enthusiast and Panton fan on your holiday list, look no further than the Midcentury Junkie collection from the Dwell Store.
Join the Discussion