You May Also Like
- For the third installment in our table design series, (see the Dining Table series here and the Kitchen Table series here) we focus on the hardworking coffee table, center of everything from meals to…
- Each spring in Milan, contemporary designers present new work they've been refining with parent companies for at least two years (the typical gestation period for one product or piece furniture).
- The owner of Flexform’s New York showroom, David Levy, creates an elegant dining room overlooking Mexico City.
- For our annual issue dedicated to domestic design, we surveyed the latest crop of homegrown products.
- In this installment of My Favorite Thing, designer Arik Levy shares his deep appreciation for the simple beauty of a dried pomegranate.
- Amidst the Design Miami tumult, in which many are wandering about on insect-like stilettos, I had a chance to sit down with designer Arik Levy.
Join the Discussion