- Pull up a lounge chair and prep the grill. With summer in full swing, there's no better time to outfit your outdoor space with a fleet of new designs.
The cheerful Bistro Bird Feeder provides a beautiful place for birds to gather and an easy way for you to feed them. The glossy stoneware feeding tube with four feeding holes accented by four aluminum perch poles and aluminum cover is a handsome addition to any backyard, terrace or patio.
- With warm weather comes chirping birds. Providing a home for your feathered friends will not only protect their newly hatched chicks, but can also add some decoration for your yard!
- With the Easter holiday coming up we got to thinking about how many great egg-related designs there are out there.
Give your feathered friends the fine dining experience with this sleek geometric mobile feeder from J Schatz. The two stoneware tubes will gently spin around with the breeze, providing a panoramic view for the birds and a nice tableau for those the amateur ornithologists who just like to watch.
This three-legged standing Birdhouse consists of the egg, hand-milled from solid walnut or teak and the steel legs, offered in a raw burnished finish as well as several standard powder coat colors. This beautiful piece can be displayed as art indoors just as easily as a working birdhouse outdoors. It is offered in two versions: Indoor (hand oiled walnut) or Outdoor (marine varnished teak).
- In celebration of the 4th of July—and our current Dwell issue, Modern Across America—the Dwell Store has assembled a collection of products made by American designers and brands.
- Today is the vernal equinox and in celebration of the season ahead, we've found a mod birdhouse by the Hubler Furniture Co.