You May Also Like
- When it comes to modern design history, it’s impossible to ignore the profound influence that Italy has had on furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- Eero Aarnio’s persistent quest for functional forms and manufacturing processes has been at the center of his iconic and prolific career.
- Alessi held a preview of its new wares for spring and summer of 2013 at its San Francisco showroom today.
- An array of items fills up the halls at Tendence—experimental furniture, textiles, lighting, clothing, jewelry, and more—but housewares and accessories were most prevalent.
- Modern design extends beyond glass walls.
Join the Discussion