You May Also Like
- The right time, the right place, as they say. Case in point, these seven photographers who each managed to successfully capture and freeze a unique moment in time.
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.
- Amid the flurry of creative efforts towards Japan fund-raising comes this latest offering: Lomography Loves Japan, a fleet of three special-edition 'analog' cameras from Lomography.
- Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph.
- From Jakarta to Brazil, Brooklyn based photographer Matthew Williams has traveled the globe for Dwell.
- Self-taught photographer Matthias Heiderich has spent the past three years roaming around Berlin, snapping photos with his medium-format film camera and Pentax digital camera.
Join the Discussion