You May Also Like
- A Swedish kitchen has a nifty mix of low, high, and custom pieces under designer Mads Odgård.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- In a former fishermen’s cottage outside Copenhagen, a young family has carved out a cozy, light-filled home.
- Austere, a concept store touting Scandinavian design at every scale, opened in 2014 in Los Angeles.
- Louis Poulsen is an international lighting company that has collaborated with architects and designers for over seventy years.
- There is something about the clean lines and pale wood of quintessential Scandinavian design that makes it so appealing.
Join the Discussion