You May Also Like
- Monica Förster takes a hands-on approach to furniture design.
- Since 1893, Gärsnäs has worked with furniture artisans to create wood works that are durable, pleasing to the eye, and functional.
- “Mother Nature is too powerful to try and mimic,” says Shane Coen, whose firm is known for its minimalist approach to the residential landscape.
- If there was one exhibition I longed to see last year, it was 17 Swedish Designers.
- Massproductions is a Stockholm-based furniture company that launched last year based on the longstanding collaboration between designers Magnus Elebäck and Chris Martin.
- Have a look at some on the most interestiing things we here at Dwell saw this week.
Join the Discussion