You May Also Like
- No piece of furniture has more aptly paved the way to connubial bliss than the love seat.
- Jens Risom's 1942 designs for Knoll were born out of wartime necessity but went on to become signature midcentury modern designs.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- For Part Two of Carefully Curated Interiors, Dwell takes a look at 4 modern homes around the world that have assembled their interiors with thought and intention.
Join the Discussion