You May Also Like
- 2014 Pritzker Prize winner Shigeru Ban’s body of work is a showcase of spatial and material innovation.
- Shigeru Ban calls the Aspen Art Museum, which is expected to be completed this summer, "my great step forward in my career as an architect." Dwell caught up with the architect for the recent reveal…
- Salone del Mobile previews its 2014 special exhibition—Where Architects Live—with a sneak peek into the personal living spaces of Zaha Hadid, David Chipperfield, Shigeru Ban, and more.
- The Japanese architect—and winner of the 2014 Pritzker Prize—is working with Muji on a new endeavor: using furniture as a module for prefabricated houses.
- As summer nights swing into high gear, this outdoor lighting will keep your evenings bright.
- Inspired by the phenomenon produced by eclipses, the Lunaire wall lamp by French designer Ferréol Babin for Italian company Fontana Arte is the perfect lighting solution for those astronomical areas.
Join the Discussion