You May Also Like
- Enliven your interior with a punch of supersaturated color in the form of vivid furniture and lighting pieces. Check out these colorful kitchens!
- Each spring, New York Design Week gets bigger and better thanks in part to an ever-expanding roster at ICFF (more on that here) as well as the dedication of several local organizations presenting…
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- Designer-architect Gae Aulenti lived in Milan until her death in 2012 at age 84.
- Dwell editors Sam Grawe and Jordan Kushins are on the ground in Milan reporting on the 2009 Salone del Mobile. They'll be sharing highlights as they go.
- With its fresh take on minimalism, French design duo Normal Studio is ushering in a new machine age.
Join the Discussion