You May Also Like
- Choosing your living room's go-to lounging piece just got easier with these editor-approved easy chairs.
- By harnessing the latest high-tech materials and innovations, like 3-D printing and nanotechnology, manufacturers are using science to create forward-thinking design.
- Our June Furniture issue features a handy guide to shopping for sofas. Here, we've corralled six more designs we love.
- On a walk through Ligne Roset’s factory near Lyon, France, we track the multitude of steps, hands, and hours required to craft this very refined couch.
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
- How does Emeco turn soda bottles into chairs? What's the trick behind the stitching in Ligne Roset's intricate Ruche sofa?
Join the Discussion