You May Also Like
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- Perusing the goods at Dutch textile designer Mae Engelgeer's online boutique.
- From accessories to necessities, these colorful products will brighten up any bathroom.
Join the Discussion