You May Also Like
- Herman Miller’s National Design Center in Atlanta achieved a LEED Gold rating for commercial interiors.
- What would we buy if we had Herman Miller's product line at our disposal? We've gathered a group of what we deem essentials from the American furniture icon.
- With new owners, a locally-renowned midcentury home in Los Angeles begins a fresh chapter.
- A design competition organized by Unbranded Design and Herman Miller solicits new concepts for today's changing office.
- At a time when everyone is talking about working from home versus working in the office (thanks, Yahoo!), does it really matter where you sit?
- I know, I know, the Eames Shell Chair is totally ubiquitous, which is part of why this Herman Miller film from the Eames Office in 1970 is such a revelation.
Join the Discussion