- The hexagon has been long favored in design, most often implemented in tile. Here are examples from our design archives, plus our favorite products that celebrate the motif.
The sun is shining; birds are chirping; it's too darn hot inside, so go ahead and make yourself comfortable with these backyard accessories.
- Celebrate American spirit this 4th of July with a range of red, white, and blue inspiration from kitchen accessories to interiors.
For the avid gardener, ivy is more foe than friend. Not so for the avid sitter, for whom the powder-coated Ivy is instead an invitation to outdoor relaxation.
- Each spring in Milan, contemporary designers present new work they've been refining with parent companies for at least two years (the typical gestation period for one product or piece furniture).
- Merriam-Webster defines a table as: A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed.
- In this installment of My Favorite Thing, designer Arik Levy shares his deep appreciation for the simple beauty of a dried pomegranate.
- Amidst the Design Miami tumult, in which many are wandering about on insect-like stilettos, I had a chance to sit down with designer Arik Levy.