- The new La Plage Casadelmar hotel in Corsica is inspired by the colors and textures of its waterfront setting.
Spill on it. Stack it. Leave it out in the rain. This hexagonally embellished seat is made from a single piece of steel designed to effortlessly weather whatever elements your backyard has to offer.
- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- Negative space is a positive in our book: Incorporate thinly outlined furniture pieces into your small space and cut the visual clutter.
This one weathers sun and storm with graceful pride. Its teak slats will fade silvery gray to match its powder-coated-aluminum frame.
- NeoCon, the contract industry's largest tradeshow, hits Chicago June 10-12, 2013.
- Blazing a trail through the canon of design, these 25 artisans worked to make some of the modern era’s most recognizable furniture, lighting, and objects.
- Now in its third year, WantedDesign is proving to be a crucial stop on the New York Design Week train.