You May Also Like
- We've sent Dwell senior editor Aaron Britt to Michigan to visit the Herman Miller factory and Herman Miller has sent some of its collection to Syracuse, New York, for the new Good Design: Stories…
- At work, you don’t usually get to choose where you sit, but at home it’s a different story.
- Power dynamics, economic upheaval, and design thinking: cubicles aren’t just a Dilbert punch line.
- Recreate an Australian living-dining area in the comfort of your own home.
- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- What would we buy if we had Herman Miller's product line at our disposal? We've gathered a group of what we deem essentials from the American furniture icon.
Join the Discussion