You May Also Like
- Alexander Girard has certainly been spreading the love lately. With timeless designs that look good just about anywhere, companies large and small are applying Girard's touch to their products.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- Celebrating a 20-year anniversary this year, Maison & Objet 2015, the largest interiors trade show in France, marks the occasion by celebrating the handmade.
- In her graphic wooden serving trays, Swedish designer Maria Dahlgren deftly takes on the "tacky souvenirs" of the world.
- A pop-up exhibition in Manhattan heralds Herman Miller's first-ever archival reissues of Girard's furniture and textile designs.
- The only thing better than a delicious treat is a delicious treat that looks great. Decorate your dining room tabletop while satisfying your appetite with these modern designs.
Join the Discussion