You May Also Like
- Alexander Girard has certainly been spreading the love lately. With timeless designs that look good just about anywhere, companies large and small are applying Girard's touch to their products.
- In her graphic wooden serving trays, Swedish designer Maria Dahlgren deftly takes on the "tacky souvenirs" of the world.
- A pop-up exhibition in Manhattan heralds Herman Miller's first-ever archival reissues of Girard's furniture and textile designs.
- The only thing better than a delicious treat is a delicious treat that looks great. Decorate your dining room tabletop while satisfying your appetite with these modern designs.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
Join the Discussion