You May Also Like
- Whether a sculptural noir Philippe Starck or bright-hued minimalist number suits your fancy, there's a dashing modern chair for everyone inside.
- I want to say one word to you. Just one word. Plastics.
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
- New Zealand architect Davor Popadich invoked nautical sheds in his unconventional design for his family’s home on Auckland’s North Shore.
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
- For Parisian gallery director Didier Krzentowski, the art of collecting has become a career by design.
Join the Discussion