You May Also Like
- Dwell on Design’s Design Innovation Stage started off strong with an interview between Editor-in-Chief Sam Grawe and Eames Demetrios, Director of the Eames Office and grandchild of Charles and…
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- When Ulrich Fleischmann approached architect Maki Kuwayama, of Unit A Architecture in Stuttgart, Germany, to design a home and office space, he was looking for a deal.
- We've sent Dwell senior editor Aaron Britt to Michigan to visit the Herman Miller factory and Herman Miller has sent some of its collection to Syracuse, New York, for the new Good Design: Stories…
- I know, I know, the Eames Shell Chair is totally ubiquitous, which is part of why this Herman Miller film from the Eames Office in 1970 is such a revelation.
- Herman Miller is the Michigan-based manufacturer of all things modern—along with Knoll, and a handful of other companies, one of the grandparents of American modernism.
Join the Discussion