You May Also Like
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- Ask anybody who has held so much as a bud vase from Heath Ceramics about the pottery’s charms, and you’re likely to encounter the kind of adoration reserved for treasured family…
- Iranian architect Nader Kahlili fashions affordable, easily assembled housing out of sandbags and concrete for a surprsingly striking result.
- With its architectural history reaching back to the ancient Greeks, Syracuse, on the island of Sicily, has plenty of old bones.
- Whether industrial, romantic, or classic, brick interiors are always modern.
- From editor-approved tabletop vignettes to homeowners' best cocktail recipes, here's a toast to design under the influence.
Join the Discussion