You May Also Like
- Listening to your favorite music—–from that “Blame It on the Rain” cassingle to an 8-track of Tusk—–used to be a pretty straightforward task.
- Four paper cups + two tooth picks + iPod with classic earbuds = affordable and modern looking DIY speakers.
- What does a Pritzker Prize–winning architect have on his iPod? Thanks to Santa Monica, California, public radio station KCRW, we now know that Thom Mayne of Morphosis likes to listen to Dr.
- Six alltime favorite picks for portable stereo speakers, plus one new tabletop version from the American audiophiles at Klipsch.
- Who says libraries must be dusty, solemn affairs? Libraries of today can be big, small, architecturally-placed, temporary, or hidden away behind a rolling track door.
- In Salt Lake City, a place not renowned for progressive architecture, Brent Jespersen built a luminous canyon retreat—using his architect father and a famed Utah modernist as his guides.
Join the Discussion