You May Also Like
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- From his studio in London’s Hackney Central borough, Philippe Malouin is constantly testing ideas.
- If you’re on the hunt for a great modern sofa, consider the following from our pages—some iconic, some off the beaten path.
- For its annual exhibition during Milan Design Week, Kvadrat invites young designers like Anton Alvarezto reimagine uses for its Divina wool fabric.
- Often, we cleanse our duds in a wasteland of half-forgotten detergent bottles and dryer-sheet-detritus. But one creative couple in Boston’s South End have reimagined their laundry room as a sanctuary.
- After purchasing a revered archetypal lake house designed by American architect Richard Meier, a retired couple launches into the home’s second renovation in 35 years.
Join the Discussion