You May Also Like
- Be they medieval torches blazing on battlements or bug zappers crackling to life with each new victim, the need for outdoor lighting is clear.
- We all know that changing out traditional incandescent light bulbs for compact fluorescents is a huge step towards managing energy consumption.
- In Auckland, New Zealand, an architect cleverly uses roof supports and surplus soil to define space, both inside and out.
- The Pantone color for 2013 may be emerald, but we are excited about another continuing trend in a different shade of green: The living wall.
- These living rooms are as nice to look at as they are to lounge in.
- An intervention from a clever interior designer spares an old beach house on Fire Island, New York, from demolition.
Join the Discussion