You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- For Warren Platner, whose modernist pedigree would make any contemporary designer squeal, design was all about the right groovy palette for the right glitzy project. Minimalists need not apply.
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- This pair of handy Portlanders doesn’t crave any more of Oregon’s territory than what’s taken up by their 704-square-foot home, hard-working garden, and smartly designed outdoor…
- After fifteen years of disuse, a Saarinen-designed house on the Cranbrook campus has been renovated and updated by the school's Director, Reed Kroloff, and interior designer Lynda Charfoos.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
Join the Discussion