You May Also Like
- We recently featured eight of our favorite decorating pieces in black and since Halloween is right around the corner, it seems only fitting that we now talk about orange.
- Chicago-based auction house Wright is well-regarded for its 20th-century furniture sales—and for discoveries of underrated modern craft.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.
- A vast collection of Shaker furniture, representing the group's utilitarian leanings and stringent lifestyle, goes up for auction in Boston.
- In a San Francisco kitchen, a sleek series of custom cabinets camouflages an armada of professional features.
- A flat renovated by a pair of fashion insiders breathes new life into architect Moshe Safdie's iconic Habitat '67 building.
Join the Discussion