Party fouls are inevitable. Someone’s bound to spill a drink, so come prepared with this stylish sopper.
The harvest pattern of pea pods, poppies, and broccoli in this Puutarhurin Parhaat fabric depicts a “gardener’s best yield,” part of Marimekko’s stylish new In Good Company collection.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Set the table with a special treat. Food is optional. Sami Ruotsalainen designed the simple, clean shape while Maija Louekari created her Siirtolapuutarha pattern for the forms in the collection so that each piece tells a different part of the story. We love the reference to simple holiday ornaments in the crisp red and green. Part of the Oiva dinnerware collection created just for Marimekko.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko.