You May Also Like
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- Herriot Grace, a father-daughter company, features an array of salvaged, chemical-free, hand carved, and hand turned wooden kitchen objects accompanied by a truly dreamlike food blog.
- OXO has always been one of our favorite product companies: it has been at the forefront of universal design and seamlessly integrates function into the form of all its products.
- Seattle-based readers (and online shoppers with a passion for fashion) may be well aware of Totokaelo, the Capitol Hill-based purveyor of avant-garde design.
- The kitchen of the future just arrived a few minutes ago, and it’s brought some pretty interesting new gadgets along with it.
Join the Discussion