You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
- Environment is inspiration for British-born, New Zealand–based David Trubridge, but eco-design is a label he eschews: “We do everything we can, but this greenwashing trend can create a…
- This weekend was a celebration of design in Montreal, Canada--particularly pieces created and manufacturer in the city--at the 22nd annual Montreal International Interior Design Show (SIDIM).
- It’s readily available, affordable, fairly sustainable, and hardy—what’s not to love about pine?
- Rich materials, comfy textiles, a splash of paint, or the deft use of light—we call out design gestures that do wonders to carve out a cozy home.
- Inspired by tansu chests and raw materials that show patina, a pair of Sydney-based architects renovated their own home—slowly.
Join the Discussion