You May Also Like
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- Warm, rosy-toned copper has fallen into favor with contemporary designers.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- Lately we've noticed a resurgent love affair with the lightbulb. Whether it's unique shades acting as a glowing showcase or the bare bulbs themselves, we dig this look.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
Join the Discussion