You May Also Like
- Enliven your interior with a punch of supersaturated color in the form of vivid furniture and lighting pieces. Check out these colorful kitchens!
- Edward Fields—an American carpet maker whose rugs dress the floors in the Glass House, Hollyhock House, and Lever House—recently released "Iconics," a collection of eleven…
- While wood floors are generally more elegant than carpeting, rugs and textiles can bring warmth and texture to otherwise hard and hollow spaces.
- A bare floor is a bore. Treat toes right with these carpets that feel oh so good underfoot.
- Nanimarquina—In 1987, Barcelona-based designer Nani Marquina established a textile and rug design studio. Since 1993, the company’s designs have been manufactured in northern India.
- "That rug really tied the room together," says Walter Sobchak in the Big Lebowski.
Join the Discussion