- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at seven statement sofas to bring intrigue and unique character into your home design.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- If your resolutions this year involve simplicity and well-designed products, look into designer Kathleen Hills.
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
- We love a good looking sofa here at Dwell, and can definitely appreciate the look of something a little bit outside-the-boxy form of the classic settee.
Cityloft by Pascal Mourgue for Ligne Roset
Available in over 500 fabric options.
Playing with the scale of pixels is a specialty of Spanish-born designer Cristian Zuzunaga, and the diminutive digital unit gets its due on Shanghai. The fabric—a Ligne Roset exclusive—graces the iconic pleats and folds of Michel Ducaroy’s Togo.