You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at seven statement sofas to bring intrigue and unique character into your home design.
- French designer Philippe Nigro has lived in Milan for over 15 years, and has struck out on his own following a long tenure with Michele de Lucchi.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- More for admiring than plopping down on, these five stately sofas could be in a museum.
- From upholstery to finishes, designers have been playing with two colors that forecast the verdant spring season ahead.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
Join the Discussion