- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at seven statement sofas to bring intrigue and unique character into your home design.
- French designer Philippe Nigro has lived in Milan for over 15 years, and has struck out on his own following a long tenure with Michele de Lucchi.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- If your resolutions this year involve simplicity and well-designed products, look into designer Kathleen Hills.
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
- We love a good looking sofa here at Dwell, and can definitely appreciate the look of something a little bit outside-the-boxy form of the classic settee.
Cityloft by Pascal Mourgue for Ligne Roset