You May Also Like
- Long before prefab gained renewed popularity a decade ago, mass production was considered avant-garde thinking.
- An exhibition showcasing the ins and outs of Jean Prouvé’s industrial design aesthetic is the final word on the French master’s legacy.
- The metalworker’s elegant designs fed modern obsessions with steel and prefab construction.
- In addition to my tour of the Freitag factory in Zurich, a huge high point of my recent trip to Switzerland involved hopping over the border from Basel to 1 Charles-Eames-Strasse in Weil am Rhein,…
- The Vitra Campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, is design-heaven on Earth.
- This dinner guest is always invited, but doesn’t eat or drink, and never joins the conversation. But long after the party’s over, it will still be at the table.
Join the Discussion