- The Design Museum London’s annual "Designs of the Year" exhibition acts as a wonderful filter for a year’s worth of production and creativity.
- From Flintstone-esque water jugs to pastel tea sets, these designers took a modern twist to a timeless material.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- The Dutch design duo's newest creations, released during Salone del Mobile 2014.
Do not adjust your magazine. The Technicolor graphics on this porcelain bowl are just a test of the Emergency Breakfast System. For Origo’s tenth anniversary Alfredo Häberli remixed the palettes of the otherwise horizontally inclined line with a slight vertical adjustment.
Forks need to be heavy, said hip-hop mogul Jay-Z while planning the VIP booths for Brooklyn's Barclays Center, opening this month. We concur—the modern tabletop is all about the tactile details.
- The secret to a great party is thinking of everything and planning ahead. We've put together a planning list complete with great modern design ideas to accomplish the perfect party.
The Colour Glass collection is a range of minimalist glassware by Scholten & Baijings. It includes high and low water glasses, a red wine glass, a white wine glass, a champagne glass and a carafe. The glasses and carafe come in in three different designs: with yellow or blue fading from the top, or a golden dot at the bottom of the vessels. The red wine glass comes with a pink square on one side, the white wine glass has black grid lines and the champagne glass features golden grid lines.