You May Also Like
- A vast collection of Shaker furniture, representing the group's utilitarian leanings and stringent lifestyle, goes up for auction in Boston.
- In a San Francisco kitchen, a sleek series of custom cabinets camouflages an armada of professional features.
- In Seattle, an architect transforms a cramped space into a flexible family gathering spot.
- With the goals of improving storage and flow in their midcentury home, two Austin residents hired Rick and Cindy Black Architects to reunite their kitchen with an open-plan living space.
- During Art Basel/Design Miami this week, visitors to the Cassina Showroom were able to see - for the first time in the U.S.
- N by Naber is a new concept kitchen that features modular cabinets and shelves. The new collection is perfect for renters or for anyone who wants the flexibility of a portable arrangement.
Join the Discussion