You May Also Like
- Marcel Breuer’s Wassily chair, the Eames lounge chair, George Nelson’s Ball clock, and Giancarlo Mattioli’s Nesso lamp are just a few of the prodigious products that one might claim…
- For the Nelson enthusiast and Panton fan on your holiday list, look no further than the Midcentury Junkie collection from the Dwell Store.
- Daylight Savings Time is just around the corner on March 10th. Spring forward and welcome the longer days in style with ten of our favorite wall, table, and alarm clocks.
- Seeking a modern shell for their mid-century pieces, a pair of collectors found a relatively untouched Eichler in San Rafael, California—and a built-in excuse to acquire more furniture.
- From their iconic lighting to classic furniture, some of the most important design brands are featuring their celebrated products at a discounted price for a limited time.
- Dwell and Zwello have teamed up to gift a George Nelson–designed Ball Clock to one lucky person out there—sign up for one of our newsletters this week and enter to win.
Join the Discussion