You May Also Like
- Tony and Rachel Sherman were simply trying to buy a house, but what they found instead was a foundation—a discovery that transformed them from home buyers to home builders virtually overnight.
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- French designer Philippe Nigro has lived in Milan for over 15 years, and has struck out on his own following a long tenure with Michele de Lucchi.
- More for admiring than plopping down on, these five stately sofas could be in a museum.
Join the Discussion