You May Also Like
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
- Copper is an inviting metal that marries elegant shine with a rich, warm tone.
- From the Greek word marmaros, meaning “shining stone,” marble is a refined material that has been used in sculpture, architecture, and product design.
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- This Valentine’s Day, avoid the hassle of dinner reservations and battling crowds out on the town.
- Andreas Engesvik, cofounder of NORWAY SAYS, established a solo studio in Oslo in 2009, creating offbeat updates of ordinary pieces.
Join the Discussion