You May Also Like
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- Andreas Engesvik, cofounder of NORWAY SAYS, established a solo studio in Oslo in 2009, creating offbeat updates of ordinary pieces.
- Every summer, Dwell on Design hosts regional, national, and international designers who show off their wares and demonstrate their unique processes.
- The international presence at Dwell on Design has grown exponentially since the show began in 2006.
- In our Modern Across America issue, we rounded up the best American-made products from across the country. First up: furniture and accessories crafted in the Northwest.
Join the Discussion