You May Also Like
- The morning weather in Madiswil at the Hotel Baeren was gloomy at best. Rain fell sideways as our driver Herr Muster helped us load up the van.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- From furniture to interiors, Jewish designers made their mark on modernist American design in the postwar years.
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
- In her graphic wooden serving trays, Swedish designer Maria Dahlgren deftly takes on the "tacky souvenirs" of the world.
- I like my pendant lamps grouped together or in a bundle, which is why I'm excited about the recent reissue of a trio of George Nelson's Criss Cross Bubble Lamps by Los Angeles-based modern furniture…
Join the Discussion