You May Also Like
- The morning weather in Madiswil at the Hotel Baeren was gloomy at best. Rain fell sideways as our driver Herr Muster helped us load up the van.
- From furniture to interiors, Jewish designers made their mark on modernist American design in the postwar years.
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
- In her graphic wooden serving trays, Swedish designer Maria Dahlgren deftly takes on the "tacky souvenirs" of the world.
- I like my pendant lamps grouped together or in a bundle, which is why I'm excited about the recent reissue of a trio of George Nelson's Criss Cross Bubble Lamps by Los Angeles-based modern furniture…
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
Join the Discussion