You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- This week Design Within Reach previewed their Spring 2011 collection where I got a sneek peek of some of their new products and furnishings.
- Teak, a tropical wood known for its durability and resilience, was first used for shipbuilding. Since then, it has been used in everything from outdoor furniture to salt shakers.
- If you chase long afternoons lolling by the pool, with longer evenings of the same, there is only one piece of furniture on your mind. Ours too.
- A far cry from the whitewashed buildings of Mykonos, this vacation home on the Aegean island of Skiathos will make any modern design fan go Greek.
- Whether you choose to dine outside or in, updating your tableware with color will make your summer dinners feel more festive.
Join the Discussion