You May Also Like
- By harnessing the latest high-tech materials and innovations, like 3-D printing and nanotechnology, manufacturers are using science to create forward-thinking design.
- Following our editors' dispatches from the Maison&Objet furniture fair in Paris (here and here!), we rounded up a few more points of excellence from the French design capital.
- Whether a sculptural noir Philippe Starck or bright-hued minimalist number suits your fancy, there's a dashing modern chair for everyone inside.
- The story of modern furniture design can't be separated from material technology.
- “In a time of financial crisis, we must go back to timeless objects and rediscover the elegance of basics,” said designer Philippe Starck, right before his shopping spree through discount…
- Philippe Starck designed the Broom chair back in 2003, but since it took nearly a decade to perfect the material engineering it was only unveiled this year.
Join the Discussion