You May Also Like
- From a lightweight synthetic curtain to a recycled modular nomad system, here are five more pieces of furniture that will guarantee privacy.
- Mike Simonian and Maaike Evers of mike and maaike, an experimental industrial design studio in San Francisco, gave a talk today at Dwell on Design on the possible direction of car design over…
- Derek Chen likens his job as founder of Council Design to that of a matchmaker.
- San Francisco–based design team Mike and Maaike wave goodbye to the driver's seat with their concept car, the ATNMBL (the "autonomobile").
- San Francisco–based industrial designers Mike Simonian and Maaike Evers sit down with Dwell's Editor-in-Chief, Sam Grawe, to talk about their thoughts on the future of transportation.
- We sat down with design impresario Giulio Cappellini to chat about workspaces, authenticity, and the state of the furniture economy.
Join the Discussion